Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's a loves story, baby just say yes...

As I look over the archives of this blog, I am feeling quite nauseous.

YES, I started this blog with every intention of it being a kind of anonymous diary of sorts, a means of venting and sharing my feelings without having to tire my hand with a pen and paper. But it seems to have turned into some gushy love story about my relationship!

It may have something to do with the fact that I started this blog back when my relationship was just budding, but apparently it was all that was on my mind at the time!

And so I must apologize to you, dear readers (oh wait...), and promise that I will now focus on improving my writing skills and doing what I love. Imma start putting a little lovin' and effort into this blogary (<--- my lame attempt at combining blog and diary into one word) to make it more enjoyable for the rest of us. Because, let's be frank, this love bullshit sucks.

DISCLAIMER: I am still in love and still in a relationship, I guess I am just more mature than I was a few months ago. Crazy how that happens, eh?

<3
F

No comments:

Post a Comment