- Chunky cable knit cardigan- this is not only super comfortable and warm, but also very popular at the moment and looks so cute with jeans and a tee or belted over leggings and/or jeans and boots
- Legwarmers- Pinterest has taught me that there is nothing cuter than Legwarmers peeking out from the top of your boots with either tights or skinny jeans underneath.
- Anything oxblood- this color is very fall and very in.
- Long sleeve shirts- so great for layering and warmth. A variety of flowy, off the shoulder, fitted, and thermal will provide endless layering opportunities.
- Military jacket- still super popular and undeniably adorable.
- Big and fluffy scarf and beanies- the perfect, cutest fall accessories. Keep you warm and will transition perfectly into colder winter weather!
- Flannels- these look so cute layered and are so cozy. Perfect under a denim jacket with the collar and cuffs peeking out to make an ultra warm and oh so cute addition to any long sleeve shirt and jeans.
- Boots (up to knees and booties)- no outfit is complete without shoes and boots are the perfect shoes for fall. Two or three pairs in varying colors and heights can be all you need for the whole season and well into winter!
I have just now realized that I really enjoy fashion and beauty posts so perhaps there will be a few more headed your way!