Saturday, August 4, 2012

I think I'm in love...

No, I know I'm in love. I was in love with him three years ago and one month was all it took to know that I am in love him all over again.

I love his hair. Long or short, I love it.
I love his beautiful, hazel eyes.
I love the way he looks at me every time someone kisses in a movie.
I love how he always opens doors for me.
I love that he thinks my sisters are hilarious.
I love his dimples. Oh, how I love those dimples.
I love how he always smells good without trying.
I love how he always wants to hold my hand.
I love how different we are.
I love his musical talent. That boy blows me away.
I love his smile. Subtle, sincere, and infectious.
I love how he makes me feel so happy, so complete, so loved.

Yes, I am definitely in love.

But he can't know that yet.
Because I don't know if he loves me the way I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment