Saturday, August 11, 2012

Words of Wisdom

A couple of quotes that I absolutely love.

      "All, everything that I understand, I understand because I love." -Leo Tolstoy

      "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." -Albus Dumbledore

      "Time is making fools of us again." -Albus Dumbledore

      "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light." 
        -Albus Dumbledore

      "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times
       hard to handle. But if you can't hand;e me at my worst, they you sure as hell don't deserve me at
       my best." -Marilyn Monroe

      "If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you
       are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band?
       You wore their shirt and sang every word. You didn't know anything about politics, haircuts, or
       what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you
       shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about." -Gerard Way

     "Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art." -John Keats

     "Everything works out in the end. If it doesn't work out, it's not the end." -Anonymous

     "Always." -Severus Snape


      

No comments:

Post a Comment