Sunday, August 5, 2012

To Sex or Not To Sex?

To all of my beloved readers (oh, wait....) you learned from a recent post that I am quite certainly in love.

Some things you may not know about me....

  1. I am 17 years old and a senior in high school
  2. I have been dating the same person for a month and dated him for 9 months three years ago.
  3. I am a virgin. 
I always told myself that I would lose my virginity when I was sure I was ready and with someone I loved. 

Currently, there are two things I am certain of: I am ready and I love my boyfriend. 

So why am I hesitating?

Ah, that is a good question. And the answer is because I am not sure yet that he feels the same way about me that I feel about him. I KNOW he loves hanging out, but do his feelings extend beyond lust? And do I want to have sex with someone that may not love me even if I love him? Well, I know that I want to, but is it a good idea?

If there is anyone out there reading this, I have poured my heart out and want to know what you all think. Normally, I blog for myself, to let my feelings out, to ponder things, and to pass the time, and I normally answer my own questions by the time I click publish. But this time, my questions are left unanswered and I seek your help, Internet. 

Thanks

<3
F

No comments:

Post a Comment