The pianist, throughout the night, asked the audience to make requests. After suffering through many forgotten ballads and rock 'anthems' that bored the audience half to death, I was able to compile a list of the best requests one can make should they find themselves in a situation resembling mine on Thursday night. These also happen to be some pretty spectacular, crowd-pleasing karaoke pieces!
- Sweet Child of Mine (lots of super embarrassing high notes and belting opportunities)
- Summer Lovin' (girls sing the girls' part, guys sing the guys' part. Perfect. And atrocious.)
- Sweet Caroline (no explanation necessary)
- Crocodile Rock (everyone dances for this one)
- Livin' on a Prayer (everyone screaming "wuuuhhh ohh living on a prayer!" 'Nough said)
- Don't Stop Believing (ALWAYS a favorite for everyone)
- Forget You (you can't deny the fun in an entire room screaming 'fuck you')